Featured

We purchased a $1500 mattress from Ortho and within a few months noticed the bed had compressed and the top material began to shift. We called the customer service department and they would only warranty the product if we paid $50 to have their contractor inspected the bed. We relunctantly did pay for the inspector only to find they did not accept any fault and tried to blame the top of the bed being affacted by the box sprng. They said they would now only continue to consider the bed faulty if we bought a new box spring. We then did that to only have the bed continue to worsen.

This has been more then 3 years of fighting with Ortho to get the bed replaced. They now say we have to again pay to get it inspected - so their person can find another excuse to not accept fault.

We actually performed their compression test and our bed had 2" of sage without anyone on the bed. The said 1" is acceptable but beyond that, the bed is faulty. However, upon seeing the photos we submitted, they started off by saying, "well that may have been caused by a cat". What the heck Ortho! No cats - just a horrible company that does not stand behind their products.

Check out their Facebook page and see all the consumer comments about other beds being poorly made.

Had an Experience with Ortho Mattress?

Comments

waso

Had same problem,sagging 4 inches after 4 months.Paid $50.00 for inspection.

They still delayed 6 more months.Just bought a new mattress,, never again Ortho!!!.